Coalesce Research Group warmly invites all the Speakers, Delegates, Researchers, Students and Industrialists to be a part of our “Webinar on Biocatalysis and Green Chemistry”. It is a two-day conference going to be held from June 24-25, 2021.
The theme of the conference is “Developing Innovations and Challenges in Biocatalysis & Green Chemistry” covering a wide extent of critically vital sessions of Biocatalysis and Green Chemistry equally.
The conference includes Keynote and Plenary Sessions, Speaker Sessions, Young Researcher Forum, Workshops, Symposia, Video Presentations, Poster presentations, E-Posters, Exhibitions and also an opportunity for B2B meetings on the most recent improvements in the field of Biocatalysts and Green Chemistry,
Advantages of Webinar
• Offers interactive opportunities to understand target audience
• Reach the target the group directly live and exchange the views of each other
• Cost effective by avoiding travel and accommodation booking
• Time saving
• Opportunities to connect with the hosts and fellow attendees
• Wider reach across the world
Who can take part?
• Research scholars