Coalesce Research Group welcomes you to attend and share your research at our upcoming "International Webinar on Magnetism and Magnetic Materials” during July 26-27, 2021 with theme “Enhancing the Modern Innovations and Novel Improvements in Magnetism and Magnetic Materials”. We Coalesce Research Group cordially invite all the speakers, delegates, and students who are interested in sharing their knowledge and research in the area of Magnetism, Material science, and Metallurgy.
The webinar will support as a stand to bring together scientists, researchers, societies, and all representatives of enterprise regions with different fields such as Magnetism and Magnetic Materials 2021. This webinar is an open forum specifically dedicated to young researchers to benefit as well from several specially planned collaborative sessions to spread their research. In specific, the meeting aims to adoptive the spirit of a joint effort among the participants, providing the chance to system worldwide and to launch specific proficient networks.
The main aim of the International webinar on Magnetism and Magnetic Materials is to encourage eminent research and practical impression in an atmosphere of true global collaboration among researchers by bringing together yet again the world-class scientists, Worldwide Societies, and Industrial heads to talk over the up-to-date developments and innovations in the fields of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials with colleagues from various countries.
Advantages of Webinar:
- Opportunity to connect with the hosts and fellow attendees
- Wider reach to across the world
- Reach the target the group directly and exchange the views of each other
- Cost-effective by avoiding travel and accommodation
Who can take part?
- Magnetism Research Professors
- Materials Science Engineering Students
- Materials Science Engineers and Ph.D. scholars
- Directors of companies
- Magnetism associations
- Material science associations
Criteria to be considered for Scoring
- The abstract will be reviewed according to the following criteria:
- Originality of concept/approach and level of innovativeness
- Significance/impact/relevance to conference theme
- Quality of research design/theoretical argument
- Conclusions and interpretations of results
- Presentation style: Coherence and clarity of structure
Abstract Peer-review Process/Guidelines:
- The Reviewing Committee of Conference ensures high-quality peer review process for all abstracts submitted to ensure adherence to the conference scope and abstracts which have passed this initial screening are then assigned to the session chair / review committee for evaluation.
- The decision of abstract acceptance will be decided by a panel of experts emphasizing whether the findings and / or conclusions are novel and make useful contributions to the field.
- The committee operates a single / double-blind peer review process for all the abstracts submitted, where both the reviewer and the author remain anonymous.
- Once the reviews have been received, the review committee decides to accept or reject a manuscript, or to request revisions from the author in response to the reviewers’ comments. If the decision tends to be minor revision or major revision, authors will be given 14 days to resubmit the revised abstract.