Coalesce Research Group heartily welcomes researchers, academicians, students and business professionals within the field of Nutrition, Nutraceuticals and Food from round the world to be a part of our 4th Online International Conference on Nutrition and Nutraceuticals going to be held from November 29-30, 2021.
The theme of the conference is “Current Research and Role of Nutrition and Nutraceuticals in Day to Day Life”.
At a best conference, good innovative ideas are thrown about and new information is exchanged among scientific experts and this Conference may give a detailed Nutraceuticals study and current development in this field of Nutrition and Food. Members around the world concentrated on learning about Nutrition, Nutraceuticals and Functional Foods, it is a best scientific platform to get more knowledge on Nutraceuticals. The young researchers and the student participants will gain the prospect to grab the Best Poster Award by presenting their work in poster presentation and Young Researcher Forum.
Nutrition and Nutraceuticals 2021 is a two-days meeting goes to be an occurrence to appear forward to for its enlightening symposiums & workshops from established consultants of the sphere, exceptional keynote sessions directed by the simplest within the business. It’ll additionally persuade be an excellent open door for the representatives from Universities and Institutes to collaborate with the planet category researchers and an excellent chance for businesses keen at increasing their international market reach. Interested people will make sure their participation by registering for the conference beside their colleagues. Register shortly and avail exciting early bird discounts.
- Food Science Experts
- Food Technologists
- Nutrition and Health Researchers
- Nutrition and Food Scientists
- Nutraceuticals Specialists
- Functional Foods Scientists
- Pharmaceutical Researchers
- Research Heads
- Medical Colleges
- Industrial Expertise
- Directors and Professors
- Post-doctoral and PhD students
- Theoretical Researchers
- Research Scholars
- Graduate and Post Graduate Students
- Business Entrepreneurs
- Keep the number of slides in your Presentation to a minimum and follow the assigned slots.
- Please stop when signalled to do so by the Chair.
- Personal laptops should not be used unless in any unavoidable conditions.
- The Videos will not be recorded.
- Question Sessions, thanks and acknowledgement of the speakers will take place during the session or after completion of the session, so please stay until the end of the session.
- Each poster should be approximately 1x1 M in Size The title, contents, text and the author’s information should be clearly visible even from 1-2 feet.
- Present numerical data in the form of graphs, rather than tables.
- If data must be presented in table-form, keep it Simple to be easily understandable.
- Visuals should be simple, clear and bold. Avoid acronyms and mathematical notations as much as possible.
- Posters with 800-1000 words or less are perfect.
- Avoid submitting compactly packed, highly worded- count posters.
- Categorize your poster into subdivisions, e.g., Introduction, Methods, Results; Discussion, Conclusions, and Literature Cited.
- Use bright colors to enhance the better visibility besides your project, you can also include future research plans or questions.
Opportunities for Conference Attendees
For Researchers & Faculty
- Speaker Presentations
- Poster Display
- Symposium Hosting
- Workshop organizing
For Universities, Associations & Societies
- Association Partnering
- Collaboration Proposals
- Academic Partnering
- Group Participation
For Students & Research Scholars
- Poster Presentation Competition (Winner will get Best Poster Award)
- Young Researcher Forum (Award to the best presenter)
- Student Attendee
- Group Registrations
For Business Speakers
- Speaker Presentations
- Symposium Hosting
- Book Launch Event
- Networking Opportunities
- Audience Participation
- Exhibitor and Vendor Booths
- Sponsorships Opportunities
- Product Launch
- Workshop Organizing
- Scientific Partnering
- Marketing and Networking with Clients
Abstract Peer-review Process/Guidelines
- The Reviewing Committee of Addiction Conferences ensures high-quality peer review process for all abstracts submitted to the conference.
- The decision of abstract acceptance will be judged by a panel of experts emphasizing whether the findings and / or conclusions are novel and make useful contributions to the field.
- The committee operates a single / double-blind peer review process for all the abstracts submitted, where both the reviewer and the author remain anonymous.
The following are the steps that each abstract of the Conference undergoes during the process of peer review
- All submitted abstracts are reviewed by internal editorial team to ensure adherence to the conference scope and abstracts which have passed this initial screening are then assigned to the session chair / review committee for evaluation.
- Once the reviews have been received, the review committee decides to accept or reject a manuscript, or to request revisions from the author in response to the reviewers’ comments. 3. If the decision tends to be minor revision or major revision, authors will be given 14 days to resubmit the revised abstract. Criteria to be considered for scoring The abstract should be reviewed according to the following criteria: 1. Originality of concept/approach and level of innovativeness 2. Significance/impact/relevance to conference theme
- Quality of research design/theoretical argument 4. Conclusions and interpretations of results 5. Presentation style: Coherence and clarity of structure
Criteria to be considered for Scoring
- The abstract should be reviewed according to the following criteria:
- Originality of concept/approach and level of innovativeness
- Significance/impact/relevance to conference theme
- Quality of research design/theoretical argument
- Conclusions and interpretations of results
- Presentation style: Coherence and clarity of structure