The 4th European Congress on Infectious Diseases was held on November 10-11, 2022 at Millennium Hotel Paris Charles De Gaulle, Paris, France with the theme: "Comprehensive Approaches to Treat Infectious Diseases" and has witnessed an amalgamation of outstanding speakers who enlightened the attendees with their knowledge related to the field of Infectious Diseases.
The conference hosted by Coalesce Research Group was marked with the attendance of renowned and brilliant researchers, business delegates and talented student communities representing more than 10 countries around the world.
The meeting was embarked with an opening ceremony followed by Keynote Sessions and followed by series of lectures (Oral & Posters) delivered by Honorable Guests and members of the Keynote forum. The highlights of the meeting were the eponymous lectures, delivered by:
- Denis Archambault, University of Quebec at Montreal, Canada
- Sara Baroni, Istituto di Ricerche Farmacologiche IRCCS, Italy
- Eva Bártová, University of Veterinary Sciences, Czech Republic
- Yotam Bar-On, Technion - Israel Institute of Technology, Israel
- Neetipriya Pandey, B R Ambedkar University, India
- Marzio Cometa, University of Messina, Italy
- Gayathri G, Indian Institute of Technology Madras, India
- Mirza Kovacevic, Cantonal Hospital Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Semir Nouira, Fattouma Bourguiba University Hospital Monastir, Tunisia
- Jesús Escobar Castro, Universidad de la Salle, Colombia
- Romila Moirangthem, Technion - Israel Institute of Technology, Israel
- Dina Khateeb, Technion - Israel Institute of Technology, Israel
- Hajar Samaha, Ministry of Public Health, Lebanon
- Khaled Abdelouahed, University of Algiers, Faculty of Pharmacy, Algeria
- Salim Bekhouche, Central Army Hospital, Mycology Parasitology Laboratory, Algeria
- Ikuma Kasuga, Shinjuku Oiwake Clinic, Japan
- Zainab Said Al-Hashimy, University of Huddersfield, United Kingdom
- Georgios Konstantoudakis, Limassol General Hospital, Cyprus
- Majda Bouraddane, University Cadi Ayyad, Morocco
- Shagufta Rather, Government Medical College Srinagar/Jammu, India
- Mamatha Bhanu L S, University of Mysor, India
- Sara Amari, Cadi Ayyad University, Marrakesh, Morocco
- Mouna Jlidi, University of Sfax, Tunisia
- Ahmed Sadeq, University of Huddersfield, UK
- Bojan Miletic, Luzerner Kantonsspital Wolhusen, Switzerland
- Elen H. Gaboyan, SPC “Armbiotechnology” NAS RA, Armenia
- Chrysa Voyiatzaki, University of West Attica, Greece
The two-day event implanted a firm relation of upcoming strategies in this field. We are thankful to all our Organizing Committee, speakers & Students for encouraging and supporting us to conduct the conference, workshops and catapulting the same to pinnacle of success.
With the grand success of Infectious Diseases Conference 2022, we are glad to announce our next upcoming conference “5th European Congress on Infectious Diseases” which is scheduled to be held during October 09-10, 2023 in London, UK.
To know more about our Upcoming Conferences, kindly click: https://crgconferences.com/