4th European Congress on Pediatrics and Neonatology
Theme : To Discuss Research Novelties about the Birth and Development of Children
Event on: November | 16-17 | 2023
Belstay Roma Aurelia, Rome, Italy
EVENT STARTS iN
Coalesce Research Group cordially invite Paediatricians and Neonatologists from all over the globe to attend the “4th European Congress on Pediatrics and Neonatology” which is going to be held during November 16-17, 2023 at Rome, Italy. The main theme of the conference is "To Discuss Research Novelties about the Birth and Development of Children".
The aim of the meeting is to present the latest research achievements in the fields of Pediatrics, Neonatology & Perinatology and Child Health in connection with health, Medicine and the environment. It will be a meeting with international participation and with a selection of high-quality lectures also facilitate direct contact and exchange of knowledge among researchers from academic institutions, Hospitals and industry.
We are excited to hold a face-to-face meeting again and share our time and knowledge with all researchers all over the world, and we will do it safely. Live academic meetings are historically known to be the best method for medical professionals to gather and disseminate information, share new knowledge, and set new evidence-based policies and guidelines.
University of Modena and Reggio Emilia
Manisa Celal Bayar University
Moscow State University of Medicine & Dentistry
University of Michigan
Norwegian Labour and Welfare Administration (NAV), Norway
Boston Children’s Hospital
The 3rd European Congress on Pediatrics, Neonatology & Perinatology was held during September 12-14, 2022 at Crowne Plaza Madrid Airport, Madrid, Spain with the Theme: "Theme : Breakthrough to the excellence in the field of Neonatology and Pediatrics" and has witnessed an amalgamation of outstanding speakers who enlightened the attendees with their knowledge related to the field of Pediatrics, Neonatology & Perinatology.
The conference hosted by Coalesce Research Group was marked with the attendance of renowned and brilliant researchers, business delegates and talented student communities representing more than 10 countries around the world.
The meeting was embarked with an opening ceremony followed by Keynote Sessions and followed by series of lectures (Oral & Posters) delivered by Honorable Guests and members of the Keynote forum. The highlights of the meeting were the eponymous lectures, delivered by:
• Dr. Steven M, Donn, University of Michigan, USA
• Dr. Ricardo Izurieta, University of South Florida, USA
• Dr. R. Nardello, University of Palermo, Italy
• Prof. Sergey Suchkov, Sechenov University, Russia
• Prof. Dr. Walter A Mihatsch, Ulm University, Germany
• Prof. Ajaz A Rather, SKIMS Medical College & Hospital Bemina Srinagar Kashmir, India
• Prof. Dr. Shaji Thomas John, Baby Memorial Hospital, India
• Dr.Kelli J. Mayhew, The Ottawa Hospital, Canada
• Dr. R Newman, Cedars Sinai Medical Center, USA
• Dr. Filipa Rodrigues dos Santos, Centro Hospitalar Universitário do Porto, Portugal
• Dr. Maciej Abakumow, Neures Polska, Poland
• Prof. Khernane Nacer, University of Batna2 , Algeria
• Dr. Marlene Fabiola Escobedo-Monge, Valladolid University, Spain
• Dr. M. T. Barendse, Oral Public Health Department, ACTA, The Netherlands
• Dr. Robin Haynes, Boston Children’s Hospital and Harvard Medical School, USA
• Dr. Linda R. Chambliss, Creighton University Arizona Health Education Alliance, USA
• Dr. Chandra Sekhar Devulapalli, Norwegian Labour and Welfare Administration (NAV), Norway
• Dr. Catherine E. Akele, Pediatric Hospital of Kalembelembe, Democratic Republic of the Congo
• Dr. Elena Martynova, Independent Researcher, Russia
• Dr. Tran Van Anh, Hanoi Medical University, Vietnam
• Dr. A. Bhérat Kouadio, Felix Houphouët Boigny University, Côte d'Ivoire
• Dr. Béatrice Dambaya, “Chantal Biya” International Reference Center (CIRCB), Cameroon
• Dr. Lileth D.C. Lobederio, St. Luke’s Medical Center, Philippines
The two-day event implanted a firm relation of upcoming strategies in this field. We are thankful to all our Organizing Committee, speakers & Students for encouraging and supporting us to conduct the conference, workshops and catapulting the same to pinnacle of success.