The 1st Webinar on Quantum Physics and Nuclear Technology was held on July 26-27, 2021 with the Theme: "To Discuss on Advancements and Innovations of Quantum Physics and Nuclear Technology" and has witnessed an amalgamation of outstanding speakers who enlightened the attendees with their knowledge related to the field of Quantum Physics and Nuclear Technology Research.
The conference hosted by Coalesce Research Group was marked with the attendance of renowned and brilliant researchers, business delegates and talented student communities representing more than 10 countries around the world.
The meeting was embarked with an opening ceremony followed by Keynote Sessions and followed by series of lectures (Oral & Posters) delivered by Honorable Guests and members of the Keynote forum. The highlights of the meeting were the eponymous lectures, delivered by:
- Michael I. Tribelsky, Lomonosov Moscow State University, Russia
- Ying Gu, Peking University, China
- Huixia Luo, Sun Yat-Sen University, China
- Ziyao Lyu, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China
- Dror Malka, Holon Institute of Technology (HIT), Israel
- Yury Bunkov, M-Granat, Russian Quantum Center, Russia
- Nabil Labchir, University of Lyon, France
- Maria Cristina Diamantini, University of Perugia, Italy
- Ivanov Mikhail Jakovlevich, Central Institute of Aviation Motors, Russia
- FAGADAR-COSMA Eugenia, Institute of Chemistry “Coriolan Dragulescu”, Romania
- Benedykt Michal, Josef Campbell Bieżanek, United Kingdom
- Norhan Nady, SRTA-City, Egypt
- Kaushal Prashant, University of Glasgow, United Kingdom
- Zhiyi Zhao, University of Liverpool, United Kingdom
- Timm Vanderelli, Primary Investigator, Ferrocell USA
- Sakineh Chabi, University of New Mexico, USA
- William Brown, Colorado State University - Pueblo, USA
- Gladkov Sergey Oktyabrinovich, Moscow aviation institute, Russia
- Adriana Szeghalmi, Friedrich Schiller University Jena, Germany
- Prashant Povel Dwivedi, Manipal University Jaipur, India
- Sukanya Ghosh, Abdus Salam International Centre for Theoretical Physics, Italy
- Qiu-He Peng, Nanjing University, China
- Emanuele Calabrò, University of Messina, Italy
- Magdalena Wencka, Jozef Stefan Institute, Slovenia and Institute of Molecular Physics, Poland
- Halima Alem, Universite de Lorraine, France
- V.N. Kondratyev, tBLTP, JINR, Russia
- Utpal Roy, Indian Institute of Technology, India
- Koustubh Ajit Kabe, Mumbai University, India
- Alexander G. Ramm, Kansas State University, USA
- Prem Kumar Singh, Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management, India
- Vladimir Valentinovich Egorov, Russian Academy of Sciences, Russia
- M. Georgiev, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, Bulgaria
- Hristo Iliev, Sofia University St.”Kliment Ohridski”, Bulgaria
All of them provided their fruitful contributions in the form of highly informative presentations and made the conference a top notch one. We also express our sincere thanks to all the media partners for the promotion of our event to glory.
The two-day event implanted a firm relation of upcoming strategies in this field. We are thankful to all our Organizing Committee, speakers & Students for encouraging and supporting us to conduct the conference, workshops and catapulting the same to pinnacle of success.
With the grand success of 1st Quantum Physics and Nuclear Technology Webinar, we are glad to announce our next upcoming conference “2nd International Webinar on Quantum Physics and Nuclear Technology” which is scheduled to be held on November 15-16, 2021 virtually.
Bookmark your dates…!!