Coalesce Research Group is privileged to invite you to participate in Webinar on Catalysis & Chemical Engineering with ongoing theme: “Novel Technologies and Advancements in Catalysis and Chemical Engineering” scheduled on November 05-06, 2020. It is designed to serve as virtual online platform for the speakers to showcase their highly insightful research work, knowledge from the field of Catalytic Materials & Mechanisms, Chemical Engineering, Catalysis in Material Sciences and Nanotechnology and Polymer Chemistry to the audience and participants. In this peak time of struggle our aim is to bring global scientists/researchers and doctors to one platform to share updated information, Innovation and compliance to regulatory guidelines are the most critical aspects towards Catalytic Materials & Mechanisms, Chemical Engineering, Catalysis in Material Sciences and Nanotechnology and Polymer Engineering, Science and Technology.
Advantages of Webinar
- Offers interactive opportunities to understand target audience
- Reach the target the group directly live and exchange the views of each other
- Cost effective by avoiding travel and accommodation booking
- Time saving
- Opportunities to connect with the hosts and fellow attendees
- Wider reach across the world
Who can take part?