Pharmaceutics is the study of pharmacy that interacts with the chemicals and forms a drug for a medication to be used safely and effectively by patients. The main advantage of the novel drug delivery system is providing the drug to the target site in a controlled manner for enhanced efficacy with fewer side effects. It follows two approaches one is spatial drug delivery which involves targeting a drug to a particular organ or tissue and another one is temporal drug delivery. In this, the rate of the drug delivery to the target tissue is controlled by various techniques.
• Antihypertensive drug therapy
• Bio adhesive drug delivery systems
• Niosomes as novel drug delivery systems
• Controlling pharmacokinetics and dynamic properties
• Transdermal drug delivery systems
• Spatial and Temporal drug delivery