Coalesce Research Group warmly invites all the Speakers, Delegates, Researchers, Students and Industrialists to be a part of our “2nd International Webinar on Recycling and Waste Management” scheduled during March 29-30, 2021.
The theme of the conference is “Recycle, Recovery and Reuse” will call for the need of cooperation and collaboration of renowned personalities from the field of Recycling and Waste Management.
Recycling and Waste Management 2021 will be an accumulation of distinguished recycling specialists, environmental engineers, recycling scientists, wastewater treatment researchers, climate experts and other related professionals from the field.
Recycling and Waste Management 2021 creates a platform for scientists, researchers, and scholars associated with this field to showcase their new findings and research work at this conference. Discussions will range from different topics starting from Recycling Basics, Plastic Recycling, and Wastewater Treatment to Renewable Energy and Effect of 3Rs on Climate Change and the participants will get an opulent opportunity to interact with the internationally well-known speakers coming from various nook and corners of the world.
The conference includes Keynote and Plenary Sessions, Speaker Sessions, Young Researcher Forum, Workshops, Symposia, Video Presentations, Poster presentations, E-Posters, Exhibitions and also an opportunity for B2B meetings on the most recent improvements in the field of Recycling and Waste Management by specialists from both Scholastic and Commerce foundation.
So, we desire you participate and enlighten Recycling and Waste Management 2021.
Recycling and Waste Management Industries
Water Treatment Research Labs
Recycling Business Associates
Plastic Recycling Associations
With your whole-hearted participation, we are sure to accomplish significant success as in our previous conferences.
Guidelines For Speakers
- Keep the number of slides in your Presentation to a minimum and follow the assigned slots.
- Please stop when signaled to do so by the Chair.
- Personal laptops should not be used unless in any unavoidable conditions.
- The Videos will not be recorded.
- Question Sessions, thanks and acknowledgement of the speakers will take place during the session or after completion of the session, so please stay until the end of the session.
Guidelines For Poster
- Each poster should be approximately 1x1 M in Size The title, contents, text and the author’s information should be clearly visible even from 1-2 feet.
- Present numerical data in the form of graphs, rather than tables.
- If data must be presented in table-form, keep it Simple to be easily understandable.
- Visuals should be simple, clear and bold. Avoid acronyms and mathematical notations as much as possible.
- Posters with 800-1000 words or less are perfect.
- Avoid submitting compactly packed, highly worded- count posters.
- Categorize your poster into subdivisions, e.g., Introduction, Methods, Results; Discussion, Conclusions, and Literature Cited.
- Use bright colors to enhance the better visibility Besides your project, you can also include future research plans or questions.
Opportunities for Conference Attendees
For Researchers & Faculty
- Speaker Presentations
- Poster Display
- Symposium Hosting
- Workshop organizing
For Universities, Associations & Societies
- Association Partnering
- Collaboration Proposals
- Academic Partnering
- Group Participation
For Students & Research Scholars
- Poster Presentation Competition (Winner will get Best Poster Award)
- Young Researcher Forum (Award to the best presenter)
- Student Attendee
- Group Registrations
For Business Speakers
- Speaker Presentations
- Symposium Hosting
- Book Launch Event
- Networking Opportunities
- Audience Participation
- Exhibitor and Vendor Booths
- Sponsorships Opportunities
- Product Launch
- Workshop Organizing
- Scientific Partnering
- Marketing and Networking with Clients
Abstract Peer-review Process/Guidelines
- The Reviewing Committee of Addiction Conferences ensures high-quality peer review process for all abstracts submitted to the conference.
- The decision of abstract acceptance will be judged by a panel of experts emphasizing whether the findings and / or conclusions are novel and make useful contributions to the field.
- The committee operates a single / double-blind peer review process for all the abstracts submitted, where both the reviewer and the author remain anonymous.
The following are the steps that each abstract of the Conference undergoes during the process of peer review
- All submitted abstracts are reviewed by internal editorial team to ensure adherence to the conference scope and abstracts which have passed this initial screening are then assigned to the session chair / review committee for evaluation.
- Once the reviews have been received, the review committee decides to accept or reject a manuscript, or to request revisions from the author in response to the reviewers’ comments.
- If the decision tends to be minor revision or major revision, authors will be given 14 days to resubmit the revised abstract.
Criteria to be considered for Scoring
The abstract should be reviewed according to the following criteria:
- Originality of concept/approach and level of innovativeness
- Significance/impact/relevance to conference theme
- Quality of research design/theoretical argument
- Conclusions and interpretations of results
- Presentation style: Coherence and clarity of structure