Prioritizing our own safety & understanding the present restrictions and increasing number of travels checkpoints and the uncertainty around the world, Coalesce Research Group would like to invite you to join us at our first edition of “Webinar on Traditional & Alternative Medicine” that is scheduled on May 24-25, 2021 with the Theme "Enhancing excellence in Natural Healing Strategies".
Our aim in organizing this Virtual event is to provide a platform for all the doctors, practitioners & researchers to share their knowledge & research findings to support the need to discover and learn the efficacy and safety of herbal, traditional, and alternative.
We also aim to assemble all the practitioners involved in the field of Traditional Medicine, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Complementary Medicine, Alternative Medicine, Japanese Medicine, Unani Medicine, Acupuncture, Herbal Medicine, Ayurveda, and more to showcase the methods, advantages, and importance of Natural Healing.
Who can participate?
- Herbal practitioners
- Alternative medicine practitioners
- Ayurvedic doctors
- Associations and societies
- Related companies
- Students and young researchers
Advantages of a Webinar:
- Stay Home & stay Safe
- Make Virtual connections
- Interaction with your target group
- Cost-Efficient Communications
- Time saving
- Wider reach across the world
- Flexible – can connect as per your convenience
Abstract Peer-review Process/Guidelines:
- The Reviewing Committee of Conference ensures high-quality peer review process for all abstracts submitted to ensure adherence to the conference scope and abstracts which have passed this initial screening are then assigned to the session chair / review committee for evaluation.
- The decision of abstract acceptance will be decided by a panel of experts emphasizing whether the findings and / or conclusions are novel and make useful contributions to the field.
- The committee operates a single / double-blind peer review process for all the abstracts submitted, where both the reviewer and the author remain anonymous.
- Once the reviews have been received, the review committee decides to accept or reject a manuscript, or to request revisions from the author in response to the reviewers’ comments. If the decision tends to be minor revision or major revision, authors will be given 14 days to resubmit the revised abstract.
Criteria to be considered for Scoring
The abstract will be reviewed according to the following criteria:
- Originality of concept/approach and level of innovativeness
- Significance/impact/relevance to conference theme
- Quality of research design/theoretical argument
- Conclusions and interpretations of results
- Presentation style: Coherence and clarity of structure