Coalesce Research Group take the immense pleasure to invite participants from all over the world to join our WEBINAR/ONLINE EVENT on "2nd International Conference on Microbiology” going to be held during August 26-27, 2021.
The theme of the conference is “Novel Approaches and Advanced Research in Microbiology”
The aim of Microbiology 2021 is to gather the world class experts both from academic and industry in a common platform. Microbiology 2021 aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of Microbiology. Microbiology Conference 2021 is a unique and exciting opportunity, which will enlighten the world with recent advances in Microbiology and inculcate new ideas.
- Directors, Deans and Head of the departments in Microbiology
- Experts in Microbiology
- Professors, Assistant and Associate professors of Microbiology
- Graduate and Post graduate students of Microbiology
- Post-Doctoral and researchers in Microbiology
- Directors, Presidents and CEO’s from industries, companies and instrument vendors
- Directors, Presidents and CEO’s from associations, societies and related organizations
- Delegates from various Microbiology companies
- Keep the number of slides in your Presentation to a minimum and follow the assigned slots.
- Please stop when signalled to do so by the Chair.
- Personal laptops should not be used unless in any unavoidable conditions.
- The Videos will not be recorded.
- Question Sessions, thanks and acknowledgement of the speakers will take place during the session or after completion of the session, so please stay until the end of the session.
- Each poster should be approximately 1x1 M in Size The title, contents, text and the author’s information should be clearly visible even from 1-2 feet.
- Present numerical data in the form of graphs, rather than tables.
- If data must be presented in table-form, keep it Simple to be easily understandable.
- Visuals should be simple, clear and bold. Avoid acronyms and mathematical notations as much as possible.
- Posters with 800-1000 words or less are perfect.
- Avoid submitting compactly packed, highly worded- count posters.
- Categorize your poster into subdivisions, e.g., Introduction, Methods, Results; Discussion, Conclusions, and Literature Cited.
- Use bright colors to enhance the better visibility besides your project, you can also include future research plans or questions.
Opportunities for Conference Attendees
For Researchers & Faculty
- Speaker Presentations
- Poster Display
- Symposium Hosting
- Workshop organizing
For Universities, Associations & Societies
- Association Partnering
- Collaboration Proposals
- Academic Partnering
- Group Participation
For Students & Research Scholars
- Poster Presentation Competition (Winner will get Best Poster Award)
- Young Researcher Forum (Award to the best presenter)
- Student Attendee
- Group Registrations
For Business Speakers
- Speaker Presentations
- Symposium Hosting
- Book Launch Event
- Networking Opportunities
- Audience Participation
- Exhibitor and Vendor Booths
- Sponsorships Opportunities
- Product Launch
- Workshop Organizing
- Scientific Partnering
- Marketing and Networking with Clients
Abstract Peer-review Process/Guidelines
- The Reviewing Committee of Addiction Conferences ensures high-quality peer review process for all abstracts submitted to the conference.
- The decision of abstract acceptance will be judged by a panel of experts emphasizing whether the findings and / or conclusions are novel and make useful contributions to the field.
- The committee operates a single / double-blind peer review process for all the abstracts submitted, where both the reviewer and the author remain anonymous.
The following are the steps that each abstract of the Conference undergoes during the process of peer review
- All submitted abstracts are reviewed by internal editorial team to ensure adherence to the conference scope and abstracts which have passed this initial screening are then assigned to the session chair / review committee for evaluation.
- Once the reviews have been received, the review committee decides to accept or reject a manuscript, or to request revisions from the author in response to the reviewers’ comments. 3. If the decision tends to be minor revision or major revision, authors will be given 14 days to resubmit the revised abstract. Criteria to be considered for scoring The abstract should be reviewed according to the following criteria: 1. Originality of concept/approach and level of innovativeness 2. Significance/impact/relevance to conference theme
- Quality of research design/theoretical argument 4. Conclusions and interpretations of results 5. Presentation style: Coherence and clarity of structure
Criteria to be considered for Scoring
- The abstract should be reviewed according to the following criteria:
- Originality of concept/approach and level of innovativeness
- Significance/impact/relevance to conference theme
- Quality of research design/theoretical argument
- Conclusions and interpretations of results
- Presentation style: Coherence and clarity of structure