The International Conference and Expo on Microbiology was held on November 18-19, 2019 in Barcelona, Spain with the Theme: "Your Microbe, Your Research" and has witnessed an amalgamation of outstanding speakers who enlightened the attendees with their knowledge related to the field of Microbiology Research.
The conference hosted by Coalesce Research Group was marked with the attendance of renowned and brilliant researchers, business delegates and talented student communities representing more than 10 countries around the world.
The meeting was embarked with an opening ceremony followed by Keynote Sessions and followed by a series of lectures (Oral & Posters) delivered by Honorable Guests and members of the Keynote forum. The highlights of the meeting were the eponymous lectures, delivered by:
- Tino Alavie, Qvella Corporation, Canada
- Gabriela Oledzka, Medical University of Warsaw, Poland
- Javier Martinez de Velasco Hernandez, Spanish Medicinal Products Agency, Spain
- Helmi Mardassi, University of Tunis El Manar, Tunisia
- Jasna Hrenovic, University of Zagreb, Croatia
- Mohammed Imad A. MIA Mustafa Mahmud, International Islamic University Malaysia, Malaysia
- Yael Fridmann Sirkis, Weizmann Institue of Science, Israel
- Medlin, L. K., Marine Biological Association of the United Kingdom, United Kingdom
- Anouar Alami, Sidi Mohammed Ben Abdellah University, Morocco
- Gemma Saucedo Pages, Aigues de Barcelona, Spain
- L. Sindlerova, Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic, Czech Republic
- Camilo Dias Seabra Pereira, Federal University of Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Ze - Chun Yuan, University of Western Ontario, Canada
- Seitaro Kamiya, Nagasaki international University, Japan
- Alain Dolla, Mediterranean Institute of Oceanology, Aix-Marseille University, France
- Zhipeng Li, Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences, China
- Agnieszka Zylicz-Stachula, University of Gdansk, Poland
- Alina Minias, Polish Academy of Sciences, Poland
- Amal Mohammed Al-Saadi, Ministry of Municipal and Environment Doha, Qatar
- Anna Brzostek, Polish Academy of Sciences, Poland
- Annamaria Gerocs, National Agricultural Research and Innovation Centre, Hungary
- Boutheina Ben Abdelmoumen Mardassi, University of Tunis El Manar, Tunisia
- Bozena Czubat, Polish Academy of Sciences, Poland
- Joanna Zebrowska, University of Gdansk, Poland
- Reem Al-Haidose, Ministry of Municipal and Environment Doha, Qatar
- Tibor Kereszteny, National Agricultural Research and Innovation Centre, Hungary
- Mormontoy Carlo, National University of San Marcos, Peru
- Lizarraga Wendy, National University of San Marcos, Peru
- Víctor Manuel Ruíz-Valdiviezo, Tuxtla Gutierrez Institute of Technology, Mexico
All of them provided their fruitful contributions in the form of highly informative presentations and made the conference a top-notch one. We also express our sincere thanks to all the media partners for the promotion of our event to glory.
The two-day event implanted a firm relation of upcoming strategies in this field. We are thankful to all our Organizing Committee, speakers & Students for encouraging and supporting us to conduct the conference, workshops and catapulting the same to the pinnacle of success.
We wish to see you all at our upcoming event scheduled on November 07-08 | 2022 in Paris, France.